It was an awesome experience, the only downside was the distance to the toilets especially in the bitter cold otherwise overall it was great
It was an awesome experience, the only downside was the distance to the toilets especially in the bitter co...
Luxury Pet-Friendly Tipi Rental near the Robertson Wine Valley, South AfricaRobertson, Western Cape (South Africa)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Swimming pool
Set near the near the Robertson Wine Valley, South Africa, this 18-foot tipi provides everything that is needed for pet-friendly glamping getaway. This space can sleep up to five glampers and comes furnished with a double bed and single beds, with all bedding provided. Guests will find a lovely cooking area, which comes set with a gas cooker and a washing up area. Guests should bring their own towels for shower and swimming. Pets must be approved by the host before arrival. Read More
- Running water
- Double bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Outdoor pool
- Dining table
- Tea kettle
- Twin/Single bed
This pet-friendly property features an outdoor swimming pool, modern bathroom facilities and plenty of land for glampers and pets to explore. Hosts will supply one bag of ice blocks per day, as well as pots and pans, a kettle, a toaster, and cutlery. The barbecue area includes grids and tongs.Read More
The host has over 15 years of experience in practicing massage treatments offers plenty of holistic treatments, which can be booked in advance of guests' stay.
The following holistic treatments are available:
- Indian head massage (includes neck and shoulders). This treatment is 40 minutes for R300.
- Reflexology. This treatment is 45 minutes for R380.
The following hot stone treatments are available:
- Back and neck massage.
- Back, neck, shoulders, and arms.
- Full body massage (at least one and a half hours required).
- Hot stone back and neck massage (at least one hour required). Read More
Location + Surroundings
This property is situated at the foothills of the Langeberg Mountains, in the picturesque Klaasvoogds Valley. It is only 15 kilometers from the town of Robertson on Route 62, just under two hours from Cape Town. With the Robertson Wine Valley as it's backdrop, this small farm is perfectly positioned to be 'away from it all' but close enough for plenty of things to do, great restaurants and lovely wineries. Read More
- Bird watching
- Wine tasting
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
This area offers an unlimited variety of activities right on site. Guests can enjoy archery, hiking trails, all right outside their front door. Take the pup out for a long walk and explore the natural scenery. Want to head on an adventure the pooch? Explore the Breede River by way of river rafting or go mountain biking at Van Loveren. The most daring of glampers can even go skydiving. Lastly, those looking to go wine tasting can head to Kranskop, Rosendal Winery or Rietvallei, all within a 15-minute drive from this property. Discover local olive farms and be sure to visit the Sheilam Cactus Gardens.
- Check-in: from 02:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
The property is pet-friendly but requires advance notice, and there are specific "Pet House Rules." There is a maximum of one to two small to medium breed dogs allowed. An additional fee will apply.