Pet-Friendly Cabin Rental on 200-Acre Ranch, Texas Hill CountryUtopia, Texas (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Barbecue
This pet-friendly cabin rental on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country can comfortably sleep up to four guests in two queen beds. There is a fully-equipped kitchen stocked with all of the amenities guests will need to cook up a storm, including a coffeemaker. The joint dining and living space features a table and seating for four, as well as a sofa for relaxation. A flat screen TV is perfect for lazy afternoons in, while the 3/4 bathroom maintains comfort. All linens and towels are provided by the host.
Outside, guests will find a fire pit perfect for toasting up s'mores under the stars, and the tranquility of 200 private acres. Read More
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Running water
- Queen-size bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Shared Barbecue
- Tea kettle
- Fire pit
- BR/DVD player
Guests will find the cabin equipped with everything they will need to relax in style. Outside they can enjoy the large private front and back porches where they can soak in the beautiful views. There is a BBQ grill for some outdoor cooking and an outdoor fire ring with wood provided.Read More
Location + Surroundings
This property is located in the perfect location for a glamping getaway. It is nestled in a secluded spot in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. The cabin sits on 200 private acres in beautiful Utopia, Texas, where glampers can enjoy peace and quiet while still be close to a range of cultural sights including Lost Maples and Garner State Parks. San Antonio is located 90 miles away and Utopia is seven miles away. Vanderpool is 10 miles away, where guests can discover Polvadeau Vineyards and the Lonestar Motorcycle Museum. Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Medina, Concan, Boerne, Bandera, and Comfort are all close by and make great day trips for shopping. Bander is the perfect place for guests to enjoy some nightlife. Read More
- Bird watching
Only one well behaved dog is allowed.
- Check-in: 02:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No smoking
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
Since there are no rails on the porches, this cabin may not be suitable for toddlers.
There is very limited cell phone service. Only AT&T works (service limited).
Smoking is only permitted outside and guests should not leave butts on the ground.
One well-behaved dog is welcome. Guests must not allow dogs to lie on furniture, the couch, or beds. Glampers must bring a bed for their dog to sleep in and must not leave their dog unattended in the cabin. Guests agree to pay for any damage that their pet may cause.
On major holidays, there is a three-night minimum stay (New Year’s Eve/Day, Memorial weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday).
One night’s deposit is required on all reservations with a Visa or MasterCard
• 14 days notice prior to arrival date for a refund of 50%
• No shows will be charged for the entire length of stay.
Deposits and charges WILL NOT be REFUNDED as a result of any of the following:
• Less than 14 days notice of cancellation
• Occupant checking out prior to the end of the reserved time.
• Canceling because of the weather unless roads are closed Read more