Pet-Friendly Yurt Rental with Stunning Beach Views near Santa Barbara, California
Description of Glamping Units
This pet-friendly beach rental is the perfect glamping getaway near Santa Barbara. The property consists of a 30' yurt attached to a small house. A total of five glampers plus a pet can be accommodated in a king-size bed, a queen-size bed, and a sofa bed. Guests also enjoy access to two private bathrooms. The whole structure is approximately 1200 square feet, it is a very spacious and open site. Not only is the yurt beautifully furnished, but this pet-friendly rental also offers a private and fully unobstructed panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful Santa Barbara channel islands.
This unique beach rental is perfect for a glamping getaway near Santa Barbara. The property consists of a 30' yurt attached to a small house. In total up to five glampers can be accommodated in a king-size bed, a queen-size bed, and a sofa bed. Guests can enjoy access to two private bathrooms. The entire structure is approximately 1200 square feet, meaning it is very spacious and open. In addition to being beautifully furnished, the rental offers a private and fully unobstructed panoramic view of the Pacific ocean and the beautiful Santa Barbara channel islands. Read More
- Air conditioning
- Cell service
- Dining table
- Internet connection
- King-size bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Linens provided
- Lounge/Living room
- Private bathroom
- Queen-size bed
- Radio/Stereo system
- Running water
- Sofa bed/Futon
- Solar lanterns
- Tea kettle
- Towels provided
- Video games
Glampers will have access to a wide range of facilities during their stay here. Wi-Fi and a television are available within the property and there are also washing and drying facilities. Plenty of parking is available right outside the yurt and guests can enjoy an outdoor gas barbecue. Heating and air conditioning are available to keep the rental comfortable all year long.
A $1,500 deposit is required from guests prior to check in. This is a refundable deposit that guests will receive after check-out.
Smoking is not permitted inside the rental.
Guests must be aware of the neighbor's private property. They are allowed to walk down the gravel road towards the paved road where they enter the property but it is considered trespassing if they walk to the right of the gravel road. The neighbors are very private and have asked that all guests not go that direction.
There is a caretaker for the property who lives in an RV adjacent to the yurt. He does not interact with guests. Read More
Location + Surroundings
This stunning yurt rental can be found in a secluded spot atop Refugio Mountain overlooking the beautiful Santa Barbara Channel islands on 20 acres of oceanfront land. It is a quiet and peaceful place that is perfect for reflection and relaxation and offers the chance to feel away from it all. Guests will find themselves only 10 minutes away from Refugio and El Capitan state beaches. This beautiful property sits adjacent to the world famous President Ronald Reagan's western white house, that was given this name in the 1980s after he spent so much time here. The city of Santa Barbara can be accessed in under an hour. Another fun fact about this yurt is that it's located adjacent to President Ronald Reagan's private ranch. Read More
- If the guest cancels at least 7 days prior to check in: The guest will receive a full refund.
- If the guest cancels within 7 days of check in: The guest will be charged for one full night’s stay plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay.
- Bird watching
- Water sports
Guests can enjoy a wide range of activities during their stay in the yurt. Directly from the property, there are many beautiful walking or cycling trails where glampers can appreciate the beautiful natural surroundings. The exciting city of Santa Barbara is perfect for a day trip and offers beautiful boutiques to explore. There are also many dining and entertainment options to enjoy nearby. Glampers can enjoy easy access to a range of stunning beaches that are ideal for water sports or just relaxing. There are promenades for taking a leisurely stroll. El Capitan Beach is also a great place to spend the day with the whole family.
Other activities, restaurants, and wineries, as well as more information on aforementioned sites, in the area are as follows:
-El Capitan State Beach: Approximately 15 minutes from the yurt and the state park is a beautiful beach to explore.
- Sustainable Vine Wine Tours: Company with organized winery tours in the area.
- Wineries in Santa Ynez Valley: Beckmen, Ampelos, Brander, Dragonette, Foxen, Presidio, Refugio Ranch, Sunstone, Qupe/Ethan Wines, Buttonwood Farm Winery
- Los Olivos: Approximately 45 minutes from the Yurt. It has many tasting rooms and you can park your car and walk to everything. There are several great restaurants in Los Olivos. This is a wonderful place to taste wine and relax.
- Restaurants in Santa Ynez Valley: S.Y. Kitchen, Trattoria Grappolo (great Italian), The Restaurant at the Ballard Inn, New Frontiers Natural Marketplace (great for snacks, quick lunch, and organic produce), Paula’s Pancake House (historical Danish pancake place with delicious breakfast), Root 246
- Places in the Santa Ynez Valley: The Maverick Saloon (fun cowboy bar to grab a drink and dance), Nojoqui Park (beautiful waterfall and short walk with scenic tasting rooms)
- Hiking: Walk down the dirt road towards Refugio Road, the main paved road and walk up the hill. There is a nice view of the Santa Ynez Valley as you go up. This is an excellent and challenging road for road bikes or mountain bikes. It has a steep incline.
- Gaviota Hot Springs
- Refugio State Beach