Could not have picked a better place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. Denise is an amazing host, and the structures have a really interesting ...
Could not have picked a better place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. Denise is an amazing host, and t...
Enchanting, Pet-Friendly Cottage Rental in Berkshires, MassachusettsTyringham, Massachusetts (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
· Kid-friendly · Private Barbecue
This pet-friendly cottage rental in Massachusetts has three floors and can sleep up to four guests. Its most unique feature is the lofted sleeping area, which is in a tower on the third floor and has a queen-sized canopy bed. The gallery room has a full-sized sofa bed that can sleep two more guests—it is ideal as a children's room. There are large windows that show lovely views of the surrounding gardens and woodlands, and this accommodation gets plenty of natural light throughout the day.
On the lower levels, there is a spacious bathroom with a double vanity and a large shower, as well as a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator, a toaster oven, and a coffeemaker. There is also a living room with a wood pellet stove that dogs will love curling up next to, as well as a television, an audio dock, and a full-size ping pong table. Read More
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Electric blankets
- Cell service
- Running water
- Queen-size bed
- Outdoor furniture
- Kitchen equipment
- Private Barbecue
- Fire pit
At this property, glampers will have access to four acres of private land to explore and discover, including garden paths, babbling brooks with stone bridges, and lily ponds. A circular trail winds its way through two acres of woodlands, passing on its way a stone bench seating area and firewood for all guests to use.
The hosts live in a cottage next door to this glamping property, so they are readily available to their guests if they have any questions or if assistance is needed, though they always maintain the utmost level of respect when it comes to their guests' privacy.
There is a beverage service at this glamping site, and guests can choose from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks which are individually priced. Alternatively, for a larger event of wedding, there is a bar service which can be organised by the hosts. Please contact them for more information if required. Read More
Location + Surroundings
This glamping accommodation is situated in Tyringham, a town in Massachusetts in The Berkshires. The region covers parts of both Massachusetts and Connecticut. The Berkshires is an extremely popular vacation destination where glampers will find plenty of things to keep them busy, like hiking the Appalachian Trail and visiting the many sites and attractions of the local area. In addition, the fine dining options are practically limitless.
Albany is the closest major city, which is just over hour away from Tyringham. This town hosts attractions such as the New York State Museum, Empire State Plaza, and John Boyd Thatcher State Park to name just a few. Read More
Guests will enjoy exploring this four-acre private property, including an on-site, circular trail through two acres of woodlands. Glampers can gather around the outdoor chimenea for intimate conversations around the fire, or spend time reflecting next to the lily ponds and brooks. In addition, the Appalachian Trail crosses the road a stone's throw from the property, and there are many bicycle tours that pass by this road, owing to the picturesque nature of the locality.
Tyringham also has a wonderful swimming pond, located approximately two miles from the accommodations. This area also has barbecues and picnic tables for public use, which makes for a fun excursion off-site.
- Check-in: 04:00 a.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No smoking
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).
There is a $95 security deposit not included in the listed rate.
Pets are welcome but guests must follow a set of rules. If these policies are acceptable, guests are welcome to bring their pet.
The conditions for dogs are as follows:
- The dog must be kept on a leash at all times on the property as the hosts have a cat and other guests.
- Dogs may not go to the toilets anywhere on the lawns because it burns holes and kills the grass. There are gravel paths and areas which may be used if necessary and plenty of brush areas as well.
- The dog may not be left alone in the cottage while guests are away under any circumstances due to potential barking/howling disturbance and potential interior damage. The dog must be with guests at all times.
- The dog must have its own bed and not sleep on/in the host's linens.
- There is a $25 pet cleaning charge to bring a dog.
The conditions for cats are as follows:
- They must be in a crate when left alone.
- Guests must bring a litter box.
- Guests must bring a scratching post or similar device and not use the furniture.
- Cats must have their own bed and not sleep on the host's linens.
- Cats should be on a leash and attended at all times when outside.
- There is a $25 pet cleaning charge to bring a cat. Read more