Pet-Friendly Luxury Tents on Nature Preserve near Madison, WisconsinWautoma, Wisconsin (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Jacuzzi/Hot Tub · Barbecue · Swimming pool
This pet-friendly site in Wisconsin has two luxury glamping tents available for rent. They have gorgeous wood interiors and are equipped to keep guests comfortable and relaxed during their nature retreat. Each tent is equipped with a king-sized bed and luxurious linens, as well as an en-suite toilet and towels and bathrobes. Glampers can prepare meals in their private camp kitchen or on their barbecue, and they will be provided with a complimentary basket filled with all of the ingredients for making s’mores. There is a private deck and a porch outside of each accommodation with unbeatable views, and these luxury tents have Wi-Fi access. Additional amenities include firewood and ice. Read More
- Cell service
- Lounge/Living room
- King-size bed
- Running water
- Double bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared Kitchen
- Dining room
- Shared Jacuzzi/Hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Shared Barbecue
- Dining table
- Fire pit
Pets are more than welcome for an additional fee of $50 per pet per night. Please ensure your dog will not chase wildlife before bringing.Read More
- Dinner additional charge
- Front desk service
- Lunch additional charge
- Horse stall additional charge
- Massage services additional charge
- ATV rental
- Sports equipment storage
- Breakfast additional charge
- Bicycle rental
Guests can inquire about optional daily cleaning services.
Location + Surroundings
Located in the middle of the beautiful state of Wisconsin, this glamping site is world-renowned for hunting in its incredibly beautiful preserves. Elk, whitetail deer, and fallow deer populate the preserve, which makes it a haven for hunters and those who want to enjoy nature right outside their glamping site. Approximately 500 acres offer myriad activities for everyone in your group! Read More
- Bird watching
- Feeding animals
- Horseback riding on-site
- Water sports
- Winter sports
- Zip-lining on-site
- Safari/Game drive on-site
- Stand-up paddleboarding
There is no time to sit still at this pet-friendly glamping site in Wisconsin—there is too much wilderness waiting to be explored! Dogs will love being taken on hikes.
early check-in allowed additional charge
late check-out allowed additional charge
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No parties
- Events allowed
- Some spaces are shared
Accesibility & Safety
- Wheelchair accessible
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
Pets are welcome for an additional cost of $50 per night per pet.