Pet-Friendly Camping Site near the Vineyards of the Western Cape, South AfricaRobertson, Western Cape (South Africa)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Swimming pool
Located along the vineyards in the Western Cape of South Africa, this pet-friendly camping site and tipi can sleep up to a total of four glampers. It makes a lovely romantic getaway or an escape with friends. Secluded in nature, it provides plenty of privacy, as well as electricity and gas via 12-volt solar power. Guests will have hot water, which comes by way of gas geysers and solar lighting. For cooking, there is a kitchen area, equipped with a small cupboard and an area for washing up. There is also small bar fridge and a barbecue. For dining, guests will have cookware, a kettle for tea, a toaster, and cutlery.
Enjoy an extra 18-foot tipi, which is decorated with beautiful artwork, a handmade wooden deck, and a private hammock. Glampers will also find a private, open-air shower and a bathroom. This rental is set about 50 meters away from the other tipi rentals on site. Read More
- Running water
- Double bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Outdoor pool
- Tea kettle
- Twin/Single bed
This pet-friendly property features an outdoor swimming pool, modern bathroom facilities and plenty of land for glampers and pets to explore. Hosts will supply one bag of ice blocks per day, as well as pots and pans, a kettle, a toaster, and cutlery. The barbecue area includes grids and tongs.Read More
The host has over 15 years of experience in practicing massage treatments offers plenty of holistic treatments, which can be booked in advance of guests' stay.
The following holistic treatments are available:
- Indian head massage (includes neck and shoulders). This treatment is 40 minutes for R300.
- Reflexology. This treatment is 45 minutes for R380.
The following hot stone treatments are available:
- Back and neck massage.
- Back, neck, shoulders, and arms.
- Full body massage (at least one and a half hours required).
- Hot stone back and neck massage (at least one hour required). Read More
Location + Surroundings
This property is situated at the foothills of the Langeberg Mountains, in the picturesque Klaasvoogds Valley. It is only 15 kilometers from the town of Robertson on Route 62, just under two hours from Cape Town. With the Robertson Wine Valley as it's backdrop, this small farm is perfectly positioned to be 'away from it all' but close enough for plenty of things to do, great restaurants and lovely wineries. Read More
- Bird watching
- Wine tasting
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
This area offers an unlimited variety of activities right on site. Guests can enjoy archery, hiking trails, all right outside their front door. Take the pup out for a long walk and explore the natural scenery. Want to head on an adventure the pooch? Explore the Breede River by way of river rafting or go mountain biking at Van Loveren. The most daring of glampers can even go skydiving. Lastly, those looking to go wine tasting can head to Kranskop, Rosendal Winery or Rietvallei, all within a 15-minute drive from this property. Discover local olive farms and be sure to visit the Sheilam Cactus Gardens.
- Check-in: 02:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).
The property is pet-friendly but requires advance notice, and there are specific "Pet House Rules." There is a maximum of one to two small to medium breed dogs allowed. An additional fee will apply.