Colorful, Pet-Friendly Caravan in a Tropical Garden, MexicoAjijic, Jalisco (Mexico)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed
The caravan is a huge one room with a king-sized bed, a television, DVD/video player, a wonderful movie selection, a bathroom, a shower, and many closets. The kitchen space in the caravan includes a small fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine. Glampers can bring along their laptops, phones, and tablets and use the Internet and Wi-Fi at the caravan. There is a little terrace attached to the caravan. Read More
- Running water
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental
Location + Surroundings
- Hot springs
- Movie theater
The caravan is located in a private tropical garden, next to the owner's house, in the middle of the quaint town of Ajijic, Mexico. It is one block away from the lake and main plaza. There is access to the garden where guests can find chaise lounges.
- Horseback riding
There is a lot to do while staying at this glamping site. Glampers and their pet can wander through Ajijic or Guadalajara to stop at any shops, restaurants and bars, or take a relaxing stroll along the nearby lake shore. Other activities include hiking to the nearby mountain (with waterfalls in rainy season), yoga, meditation, tennis and golf. There are also massages and body treatments available.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No parties
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to check-in.
- You will be charged for one full night’s stay plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay if you cancel within 7 days of check-in.
There is only a $5 fee for pets, both cats and dogs are welcome. The closest veterinarian is 36.1 miles away.