Pet-Friendly, Castle-Style Tree House near Poitiers, FranceDienné, Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Jacuzzi/Hot Tub · Barbecue · Swimming pool
Up to 10 guests can sleep in this pet-friendly, castle-style tree house in Poitiers, France. It has two full-size beds, two twin-sized beds, and two sets of bunk beds. This luxurious camping unit also contains two bathrooms with a toilet and a shower each, and it has heating, electricity, bed linens, and towels. The full kitchen contains a microwave, a dishwasher, a coffeemaker, a toaster, a stove with four hotplates, a refrigerator, and an oven. Cribs and high chairs are available upon request. Read More
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Running water
- Double bed
- Bunk bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Jacuzzi/Hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Game room
- Indoor pool
- Shared Barbecue
- Sauna/Steam room
- Dining table
Communal facilities include a children’s play area, an outdoor fitness area, pétanques, hiking trails, and an equestrian center. There is also a hair salon, a spa, and a wellness center for guests who prefer to be pampered.Read More
- Dinner additional charge
- Front desk service
- Lunch additional charge
- Cleaning services additional charge
- Guided nature hike additional charge
- All meals additional charge
- Breakfast additional charge
- Bicycle rental
Glampers can enjoy the wellness center, spa, and hair salon on site. Breakfasts can be booked before arriving to the glamping site.
Location + Surroundings
- National Park
- Hot springs
- Amusement park
- Movie theater
The commune of Dienné is located in western France in the Vienne department of the Poitou-Charentes region. Vienne is well known for the city of Poitiers, renowned for its religious architecture, art, and history. Other talked about sites in Vienne include Futuroscope, Monkey’s Valley in Romagne, the Abbey Church of Saint-Savin-Sur-Gartempe (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and Crocodile Planet in Civaux. Dienné is also close to the Bay of Biscay, which borders northern Spain, and to the Parc Naturel Régional de la Brenne. Read More
- Fishing on-site
- Swimming on-site
- Bird watching
- Feeding animals on-site
- Horseback riding additional charge on-site
- Golfing on-site
- Climbing on-site
- Zip-lining additional charge
- Safari/Game drive additional charge on-site
- Extreme sports
There is an on-site, educational amusement park, which aims to raise environmental awareness. There is also a high ropes course in the trees, archery, and guests can also engage in a treasure hunt, mountain biking, fishing, and ping pong, horse riding. There are also a pool table, mini golf, and much more.
- Check-in: 04:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
Accesibility & Safety
- Wheelchair accessible
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
Pets are not permitted to enter the theme park portion but are permitted in the accommodations for 8 € per stay.